WISPY ARTIFICIAL EYELASHES MOLLY
Molly – Shorter, full lashes in a popular fun style, both natural looking and pretty. Intensify your makeup with a few quality lashes to make your look last all day and into the night. Handmade from natural hair (not from animals), specially chosen to ensure the absolute best quality. The lashes have a thin and flexible fixing surface, are feather-light and feel natural, ensuring maximum comfort. Can be reused. The pack includes long-lasting latex-free glue.
- How to
1. Begin by applying your makeup, but hold back from applying mascara. Apply eyeliner, if you like, for example, Depend Eyeliner – Pro Sharp.
2. Carefully remove a strip of eyelashes from the plastic holder using a Depend Eyelash Applicator or tweezers. Although the eyelashes for each eye may sometimes look identical, they are not – use Left for your left eye and Right for your right eye.
3. Hold the lashes up to your eye to check the strip is the right width. If it is wider than your own eyelashes, trim it until it fits. Trim a little bit at a time from the outer edge, i.e. the part that is nearest to the temple.
4. Bend the lashes if the strip became too straight when you removed it from the holder. One tip is to wind it round your finger like a grass skirt to give it a nice curve.
5. Apply a thin line of the glue supplied along the edge of the artificial eyelashes. Ensure you apply glue right out to the left and right edges. Allow the glue on the lashes to be activated in the air for 10-15 seconds before application to help the lashes adhere better.
6. Apply the artificial eyelashes as close as possible to the roots of your own eyelashes (on your eyeliner, if you are using it). You might like to use an Eyelash Applicator or tweezers for easier application.
7. Press with the back of the Eyelash Applicator or with tweezers so that the lashes adhere properly. First press in the centre, then the right and left sides. Finish by pressing carefully all along the roots of the eyelashes. You can now apply mascara if you want the artificial eyelashes to blend more with your own lashes, or if you want to further enhance the effect.
1 pair of artificial eyelashes, 1 g eyelash glue, instructions for use.
For more useful tips, please visit our knowledge bank Depend Academy