GELLACK – LET’S LINE UP!
#420 Let’s Line Up!
Nail polish that cures under an LED lamp, giving you perfect nails that last for 2-3 weeks. Depend GelLack is easy to apply and produces an extremely durable, high-gloss finish. Your natural nail is protected and its condition improves under the GelLack. There is also no need to file the nail surface before applying the polish. When you have completed the last step in applying the polish, the GelLack surface is perfectly dry. You are simply “Ready to Go”!
How to apply GelLack to the nails on your hands:
1. Use Depend Before & After Cleanser on a cotton wool ball to clean your nails carefully. Allow the nails to dry completely for about 30 seconds. Do not touch the nail surface after it has been cleaned.
2. Apply a thin layer of Depend GelLack BASE. Harden for 30 seconds under the LED lamp.Important! If GelLack comes in contact with your skin, you must remove it before hardening with a little nail polish remover on a cotton bud.
3. Then apply a thin coat of Depend GelLack COLOUR. Harden for 30 seconds under the LEDlamp. Important! If GelLack comes in contact with your skin, you must remove it before hardening with a little nail polish remover on a cotton bud.
Apply another thin layer of Depend GelLack COLOUR and harden for 30 seconds under the LED lamp. Important! If GelLack comes in contact with your skin, you must remove it before hardening with a little nail polish remover on a cotton bud.
4. Apply a thin layer of Depend GelLack TOP and harden again under the LED lamp for 30 seconds. Important!
If GelLack comes in contact with your skin, you must remove it before hardening with a little nail polish remover on a cotton bud.
5. Now the nail surfaces will be slightly sticky. Apply Depend Before & After Cleanser on acotton wool ball and cleanse the top finish and bring out the gorgeous sheen of the GelLack.
6. You have now completed the treatment, and have a hard-wearing, high-gloss polish that will last about two to three weeks.
How to remove GelLack
To remove Depend GelLack, you need Depend GelLack Remover. While you apply the treatment, protect the surface where you are sitting with a towel.
1. Cut pieces of aluminium foil about 7 x 7 cm, and place one under each finger.
2. Apply GelLack Remover over the whole of the nail plates and enclose them with aluminium foil around your fingertips. It takes about 8 – 10 minutes to work. Sit with your hands still, palms down, during this time, so that the GelLack Remover can work optimally. Make sure that the whole of each nail surface is covered with GelLack Remover.
3. Open the foil and carefully scrape away the dissolved GelLack with an orange stick. If there are still traces of polish left, apply more GelLack Remover on your nails, wrap them up again, and check once more after a few minutes. Repeat until all traces are gone. Finish off by washing your hands with soap and water.
4. It is a good idea to apply a little nail oil on your nails and cuticles when you have finished removing the polish.
Our formulas are regularly updated and so the ingredients used may vary somewhat over time. For up-to-date information, please see the ingredients list on purchased packaging.
Vegan formula, does not contain any animal-derived ingredients.
Ingredients: Di-Hema Trimethylhexyl Dicarbamate, Bis-Trimethylbenzoyl Phenylphosphine Oxide, Urethane Acrylates, HEMA, Hydroxycyclohexyl Phenyl Ketone, May Contain +/-,
CI 45380, CI 17200, CI 15850, CI 77499, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77510, CI 77742, CI 77891,
CI 15985, CI 77489, CI 19140, CI 77019.
For more useful tips, please visit our knowledge bank Depend Academy