The perfect tool for anyone who finds applying artificial eyelashes tricky. The applicator has a rubber-coated surface at one end to keep a firm grip on lashes during application, and a pointed rubber pad at the other end for pressing them firmly to your eyelid.
1. Grip the artificial eyelashes with the applicator and hold onto them with a light pressure.
2. Apply a thin line of glue to the edge of the artificial eyelashes and wait 10-15 seconds.
3. Apply the artificial eyelashes as close as possible to the roots of your own eyelashes (on your eyeliner, if you are using it).
4. Open the applicator once you have got the lashes into position.
5. Press with the other end of the applicator so that the lashes adhere properly. First press in the centre, then the right and left sides.
1 Eyelash Applicator
For more useful tips, please visit our knowledge bank Depend Academy