SWEET & SOUR – ONE IN A MELON
# 1046 One in a Melon
Is the sweet as sweet without the sour? Gel iQ Sweet & Sour delivers a real boost of vitality with its fruity sweet and sour shades.
Gel polish for curing with UV/LED lamp with a new technology, giving you perfect glossy nails in 5 easy steps. Quick and easy application which produces super glossy results with a plumping effect that differs from ordinary nail polish. You do not have to prepare your natural nails by buffing them or applying a strong primer. Gel iQ requires only light cleaning with a mild Pre-Cleanser prior to applying the gel products. The UV/LED lamp has been specially developed and has a curing time of 30 seconds for each stage of gel application. The symbiosis between lamp and gel produces an evening-out effect, where any ridges disappear during curing, even if the gel has not been applied evenly.
Once the top coat has been cured under the lamp, all you have to do is clean your nails with High Shine Cleanser, which produces a fantastic shine and intense colour. The gel is now cured and dry, can be touched and will withstand knocks. Gel iQ produces long-lasting results, with up to 14 days’ wear.
Do not use Gel iQ:
If you have ever experienced any reaction after use of UV/LED-cured nail products.
If you are allergic to acrylates, as these products may cause an allergic reaction.
If your cuticles are split or damaged, etc. or if your nails are in poor condition (thin, dry or split).
If you bite your nails or have short nails, where the tip of your nail (the top) ends below the skin of your fingertips.
Warning: Avoid skin contact. Read directions for use carefully. Keep out of reach of children. May cause allergic reaction. If any adverse reaction occurs, stop using the product. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice. Store locked up, at room temperature, out of direct sunlight. The product is not intended for use by persons under 16 years old.
The product is not intended for use by persons under 16 years old. Keep out of reach of children.
The product is not intended to be applied more than once every 14 days.
Avoid contact with skin. If applied to nails, care should be taken to ensure application to the surface of the nail only and not surrounding skin or cuticles. If on skin or cuticles, remove the product carefully using Gel iQ Pre-Cleanser on a cotton bud. Once curing is complete, wash skin carefully with soap and water to remove any incidental contamination.
Avoid contact with eyes. If in eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
Always cure for 30 seconds between each coat using the UV/LED lamp. A shorter curing time will result in under-cured material and consequently an increased risk of allergy and a less durable finish.
Allergy information: Contains ingredients that have the potential to cause an allergic reaction in sensitive persons. Stop using this product if you develop redness or itching. If you experience a smarting pain, itching or swelling during the treatment, remove uncured material using a cotton wool pad moistened with Gel iQ Pre-Cleanser, and then wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water. If the problems persist, contact a doctor for advice. If skin irritation or rash occurs after treatment: Get medical advice/attention.
When applying products, always leave a decent safety margin around the cuticles.
Important! If base coat, coloured polish or top coat comes into contact with the skin around your nail, this must be removed prior to curing using Gel iQ Pre-Cleanser applied to a cotton bud. Applies to steps 2, 3 and 4 below.
To get the right amount of gel on your brush, stroke the brush against the inside of the neck of the bottle.
How to apply Gel iQ to the nails on your hands:
1. Cleaning: Apply Gel iQ Pre-Cleanser to a cotton wool pad and thoroughly clean your nails. Allow your nails to dry completely for 30 seconds. Do not touch the nail surface after it has been cleaned.
2. Base Coat: Apply a thin coat of Gel iQ Base Coat. Cure for 30 seconds under the UV/LED lamp.
3. Colour: Now apply a thin coat of Gel iQ colour. Cure for 30 seconds under the UV/LED lamp. Then apply another thin coat of Gel iQ colour and cure for 30 seconds under the UV/LED lamp.
4. Top Coat: Apply a thin coat of Gel iQ Top Coat and cure for 30 seconds under the UV/LED lamp.
5. Cleaning/Top Finishing:
At this point the surface of your nails will be sticky; this stickiness must be removed to ensure a high shine. Therefore, it is important to clean the entire surface of the nail with Gel iQ High Shine Cleanser. Gently wipe the surface of the nail with the pad when removing the sticky surface. Keep at least 12 pads handy.
What to do for each nail:
1. Apply plenty of Gel iQ High Shine Cleanser to a cotton wool pad.
2. Place the saturated surface of the pad over the entire nail and wait 5 seconds.
3. With 2 fingers on the pad, press down to ensure even pressure across the surface of the nail. Now wipe from the cuticle to the tip of your nail in one firm motion.
4. Use a fresh, clean cotton wool pad for each nail and repeat the same process for all your nails.
5. Once all your nails have been cleaned in this way, clean them once more with High Shine Cleanser. This will bring out the gel’s fantastic colour and shine. Soak the pad with cleanser and clean from cuticle to tip. First wipe down the centre of the nail and then do the left and right sides. Use a fresh pad for each hand.
Important! Complete the treatment by washing your hands thoroughly with soap and water.
Once you have completed all these steps, the long-wearing, high-shine polish will last for about two weeks.
Our formulas are regularly updated and so the ingredients used may vary somewhat over time. For up-to-date information, please see the ingredients list on purchased packaging.
Vegan formula, does not contain any animal-derived ingredients.
Ingredients: # 29101046
Bis-Hea Poly(1,4-Butanediol)-9/Ipdi Copolymer, Hydroxypropyl Methacrylate, Ethyl Trimethylbenzoyl Phenylphosphinate, Silica, CI 77891,
Bht, CI 15880, CI 77491.
For more useful tips and FAQ, please visit our knowledge bank Depend Academy