GEL KIT FRENCH LOOK, OVAL
French Look Gel Kit. Everything you need for sculpturing your nails 44 super-thin tips in a unique new design. The ready-designed French Look tips are ready designed for simple, safe and fast application. Save 35% of the application time because the tips are the right shape and the right length and the adhesive surface is super thin, so you do not have to file them to even out the joint between the tip and your natural nail. Full instructions for use are inside the pack.
1. Clean your hands and nails: If you have polish on your nails, remove it with nail polish remover (that does not contain oil) and wash your hands with lukewarm water (not with soap, as it often contains oil). Then carefully push back your cuticles with the orange stick. Do not push then back too hard, or you may damage the nail or the cuticle.
2. Shape the edge of your own nail so that it matches the tip.
3. Gently “roughen” the surface of the nail, using surface 1 (pink) on the buffing file.
4. Look through the tips so that you get an idea which ones fit your nails. The tips should cover the nail from edge to edge across, but should not cover more than a third of the length of your nail. If you do not find a tip that fits exactly, you can always file down the edges of a larger tip, to get a perfect fit. Leave the tips on the card (both when trying them out and applying them).
5. To ensure the best possible surface for attachment, we recommend cleaning one last time with nail polish remover (without oil). After this step, do not touch the nail plate with your fingers, just to be sure you do not get the nail, tip or gel sticky with grease or germs, which might mean that your sculptured nails became detached too soon.
6. Then apply glue to the transparent attachment surface on the back of the tip. The glue must cover right up to the edges. Press the tip against your nail so that the little edge on the back of the tip meets the edge of your natural nail. Take care not to leave air bubbles between the tip and the natural nail. Hold on until the glue has dried. If necessary, press the edges of the tip onto the nail with the orange stick. When the tip is firmly attached – break it away from the card.
7. Then very carefully file the edge formed between the tip and your own natural nail to give a more even transition. Only file the tip, and not your natural nail.
8. Now it is time to apply Sculpture Gel and Gel Activator. (Protect the surface underneath during application.) Note! Begin with the four fingers, and treat the thumbs of each hand last. Apply a thin layer of Sculpture Gel along the whole of your natural nail and the tip. Do not let the gel touch your cuticle, as this increases the risk of flaking off, but apply it about 2 millimetres away from the cuticle. Next, spray one nail at a time from a distance of about 20 cm, pressing once (1 time) per nail on the Gel Activator (NB! Never use more than a single press on the spray. If you do, your sculptured surface will crackle very easily.) So take care that the spray stream only lands on one nail at a time.) When it is completely dry, repeat the same procedure twice more, to make a total of three thin applications of Sculpture Gel and Activator.
(NB! Remember to wipe the top of the Sculpture Gel before you put the cork back, or it may stick permanently in place.)
9. Complete the treatment by buffing the nails with the buffing file.
You have now created an elegant, high gloss Natural Look with long-lasting results.
After about 1½ weeks, file and even out the growth, and then apply more Sculpture Gel and Gel Activator – this will freshen up your nails and make them more durable. To remove the tips and gel, use Depend Artificial Nail Remover.
You can apply your favourite coloured polish to these sculptured nails. Remember to use Base and Top Coat. When removing the nail polish, use Depend Red nail polish remover so that you do not damage your sculptured nails.
Practice makes perfect! Have fun!
6 g Sculpture gel
10 ml Gel Activator
2 g Rose pink glue + pin
44 French Look nail tips
1 Orange stick
2 Nail files
For more useful tips, please visit our knowledge bank Depend Academy