FRENCH LOOK PINK SHORT SQUARE *NEW*
Artificial nails for the perfect French manicure in just a few minutes. Flexi-Thin ensure the ultimate fit, are easy to apply and have a high-shine finish that neither flakes nor fades. Includes glue.
Perfectly fitting flexible artificial nails. Each artificial nail is numbered so that you can easily tell which artificial nail fits your natural nail.
What to do: Get everything ready before you start and try all the sizes, filing them down as needed. If you do not find an artificial nail that fits perfectly, select one that is slightly larger than your nail, and file the edges to fit.
1. Give yourself a regular manicure – start by filing and shaping your nails. Gently push back your cuticles with an orange stick. You can also use a buffer to even out the nail surface.
Tip! Use Depend cuticle peeling to remove all dead skin cells along the cuticle and on your nails, as this will help your artificial nails to last longer.
2. Clean your nails with a nail polish remover that is free from acetone and oil; we recommend Depend blue nail polish remover. Allow to dry thoroughly. Do not wash your hands with soap and water, as this will affect the bonding surface.
3. Protect surfaces against possible spillage before opening the tube of glue. Remove the cap, hold the tube of glue upright and twist off the tab to open the glue. NB! The tube is a single-use product and cannot be resealed. For that reason, do not lay the open tube down, as the remaining glue may leak out.
4. Apply a thin layer of glue over the entire surface of the artificial nail that will come into contact with your natural nail. NB! Take care not to get glue on your cuticles.
5. Place the back edge of the artificial nail close to the cuticle and slowly lower the nail onto your natural nail, so that the glue spreads over the whole nail – this minimises the risk of air bubbles forming. Press firmly for 5-10 seconds.
NB! You are advised not to wear the artificial nails for more than 10 days running. You should then give your nails a break before applying new artificial nails, and they should be in good condition when you do.
To remove artificial nails, use Depend Artificial Nail Remover. NB! Never break or pull an artificial nail off, as this may damage your natural nail.
Precautions for glue:
If the skin surface sticks together, do not pull apart, but use an acetone-based remover. Never use artificial nails if your natural nails are thin or damaged, or if you have an infection. Keep away from direct heat. Nail glue may stain or damage fabrics.
Protect surfaces against possible spillage before opening the glue. Remove the cap, hold the tube of glue upright and twist off the tab to open the glue.
NB! The tube is a single-use product and cannot be resealed. For that reason, do not lay the open tube down, as the remaining glue may leak out.
24 nails, 1 nail file, 2 g glue, 1 manicure stick.
For more useful tips, please visit our knowledge bank Depend Academy