Apply artificial eyelashes like a pro with the Depend Eyelash Applicator. This stainless steel applicator has been specially designed to make it easier to apply artificial eyelashes. Works like tweezers but has a broader gripping surface that is rubber-coated and so guaranteed not to damage the structure of the lashes. The other end of the applicator has a pointed rubber pad for pressing the artificial eyelashes firmly to your eyelid.
- How to
1. Grip the artificial eyelashes with the applicator and hold onto them with a light pressure.
2. Apply a thin line of glue to the edge of the artificial eyelashes and wait 10-15 seconds.
3. Apply the artificial eyelashes as close as possible to the roots of your own eyelashes (on your eyeliner, if you are using it).
4. Open the applicator once you have got the lashes into position.
5. Press with the other end of the applicator so that the lashes adhere properly. First press in the centre, then the right and left sides.
The pack contains: 1 eyelash applicator, instructions for use.
For more useful tips, please visit our knowledge bank Depend Academy